I first experienced personal counselling 20 years ago and this was the start of a journey of transformation, training and practice that isn’t about being an expert or fixing you. Life simply isn’t static and feelings sometimes get stuck or ebb and flow.
I’m a BACP registered qualified integrative counsellor with a wealth of life experience to bring to our relationship. At all times our work will be held by person-centred values that support your capacity for growth and change without pressure or expectation. I will be fully and dynamically engaged with all aspects of your life experiences and concerns.
I welcome and support all the following areas of concern:
- Parents who might be feeling overwhelmed, confused or even desperate and are unsure what to do for the best.
- Young people who might feel like talking to a caring person about the challenges they face inside and outside the family home, worries or relationship problems.
- The challenges of later life.
- Bereavement or loss.
- The experience of serious illness.
- Relationship difficulties or problems with friendships or family members.
- Conflict over work issues.
- Low mood, depression or anxiety that might be impacting on an ability to enjoy life and relationships.
- Ways of coping that have taken over such as food, alcohol, drugs, sex or gambling.